ElevenTwelve Fusilli with Almonds & Avocado Pesto
Fusilli with Almonds & Avocado Pesto
- First thing first, the pesto: In a blender, mix:
- Half lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Half avocado
- The pesto must be creamy and uniform. Once the pesto is prepped move it to a different pan where you will later put the Organic Fusilli Pasta.
- Add the Organic ElevenTwelve Fusilli in a pot of boiling water: look at the cooking times indicated on the package for better tasting pasta.
- Drain the pasta, put it in the pot where we left the Avocado Pesto, and stir everything.
Before serving, garnish the plate with little piece of dried up tomatoes.
- ElevenTwelve Fusilli 🍝
- Avocado 🥑
- Lemon 🍋
- Almonds 🌰
- Dried up Tomatoes 🍅
- Onion 🧅
ELEVENTWELVE INGREDIENTS & PAIRINGS
2019 Piemonte DOC Sauvignon2019 Piemonte DOC Sauvignon
Grape: 100% Sauvignon
Weight: 0.75 L
Tasting Notes: Sauvignon is a world-renowned white grape varietal extremely recognizable for its richness and aromas.
This Piemonte DOC Sauvignon’s intense straw-yellow color is palatably fresh and light, combining hints of apricot and slight varietal sensations that pair well with fish, white meat, and lightly-cured cheeses.